Friday, April 2, 2010

A Post a Day

So I think I'm going to write one post every day. Maybe more. Not sure why, but I feel it's right. In all my stories I try to cram my odd little experiences into one coherent plot, which usually leads to characters doing random things one after another. But maybe that's wrong. Maybe all my little stupid experiences (yours too!) deserve their own space, deserve their own story, and deserve the chance to be read with no other distractions. Granted, my first post was about someone farting on the subway, which might not seem like it warrants a whole lot of recogniton, but I think it does. Really. Because It doesn't matter if people read this,what matters is that something is shared.

A thought is a terrible thing to waste, and I feel like I've been wasted for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment