Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SHOE ARE CRAZY!

My girlfriend saw a man masterbating by Union Square two days ago. REALLY!?!? Come on fellas, I know we're all sort of pervs and all, but dang, right in front of Shoemania?! All those cheery, unexpecting shoe shoppers minding their own business, looking for some pumps and stilettos, coming outside to find a guy going at it. Geez...

So oddly enough, I'm now going to transition into a story my Nana once told me:

Once upon a time when I six years old, I was sitting on a couch picking my nose.

My Nana then came up to me and said...

"Sean, I'm going to tell you something. Everyone picks their nose. If they say they don't, they're lying. But you never, ever pick your nose in public. You just don't."

The end.

What a wise woman, am I right?

This makes me wonder if Mr. Shoemania had a Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment