Monday, October 10, 2011

A Kid's Story


I Want!

I want to be a cook!

So I take out all the pots and pans and plates and cups and put them all over my kitchen floor! Then my mom pulls her hair...

I want to be a monkey!

So I climb the couch, the tables, the shelves, and all over my dad's desk, too! Then my dad shakes his head...

I want to be an artist!

So I paint the wall, the floor, the stove, and even my dog Doughnut! Then my grandma makes her eyes real wide....

I want to be a gardener!

So I dig my yard, my sandbox, the weeds, and spray the hose everywhere I can! Then my grandpa laughs...

You know what? I want to be everything!

But most of all I want to be with my family, because they let me be whatever I want to be...as long as I clean up when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment